If you have ever had a problem trauling through forum pages trying to find the answer to a question about 3d modelling, rendering or post-production this site is for you! The most relevant questions and answers are voted to the top (digg style) which means they are always easy to find, and as you earn reputation on Square Polygon users gain the ability to edit other peoples posts, tags and more, just like a wiki.
* The easiest way to display and manage your portfolio online
* A clean canvas to show off your work
* Instant updating with no HTML experience necessary
* A set of easy to use management tools
* Images, flash, video… Oh my!
* Used by over 450,000 designers and artists worldwide
* Carbonmade is your online portfolio!
CG Hub is an online community where computer graphics artists share their latest work, tips, and tools, network with friends, search jobs, and more. CgHub focuses on artists in the entertainment industry, primarily movies (visual effects), television, commercials, animation, games, and illustrators and sequential artists (comics). If you use a computer to generate imagery for any of these mediums, then chances are you will feel right at home at CgHub.com.